Description: The perfect retirement home with unique parkland views, in a totally secure property, of 7 exclusive villas, extremely quiet and only a walk from St Andrews Hospital. This large 2 bedroom Villa, of exceptional quality is a rare offering.
Masterfully conceived by the developer and architecturally designed with scrupulous attention to detail, this unit is built with to an exceptionally high standard winning the QMBA award in 2014 for Low-Rise Multi-residential Housing. Situated on the elevated North West point of Toowoomba is a complex of units where you will find the quality to be second to none. With the elevated position comes the unsuspected view of Toowoomba city. All this within just minutes to Hospitals, Schools, Shopping Centres and the CBD.
- 148m square metre wheelchair adaptive unit, walking distance to St Andrews Hospital and overlooking parkland
- Featuring Caesar Stone kitchens with SMEG appliances, double oven, dishwasher and fully air-conditioned
- Spacious living area is air-conditioned which then open onto the outdoor patio
- Spacious main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
- Wool carpets and exceptionally fittings appointed through-out
- Remote single garage with internal access and seamless flooring
- Quality landscaping with irrigation
- Body corporate $480 per quarter
- Electric security gated complex of 7 with 5 visitor carparks
- Perfect for a retiree looking for great security with no maintenance.