Description: Waterfront Agents proudly present 33 Kooringal Crescent, Buddina. North facing on the deep waterfront with direct, safe access to the Pacific Ocean, this spacious single-level waterfront home offers your family a fantastic, relaxed coastal lifestyle.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac within easy walking distance to La Balsa parklands, playgrounds, and the riverfront of Point Cartwright Reserve with its surf beaches, walkways, and cafes, you'll never want to leave this paradise.
Ideal for year-round entertaining, the home has a relaxed beach house feel with seamless indoor/outdoor living. Glass sliding doors open to a substantial covered alfresco area, a lush garden, and a decked area over the waterfront. The lovely water views to the main canal will be the perfect backdrop for your sunset barbecues.
The floorplan features four bedrooms and three stylish bathrooms and offers a perfect lifestyle home for those seeking low-maintenance living or a well-positioned holiday home.
There are neutral tones and tiled flooring throughout, with cathedral ceilings in the generous, light-filled, airy, open plan lounge living/dining areas. The well-appointed kitchen will please the chef in the family with an island bench, stone benchtops, quality Bosch appliances and plenty of cupboards and bench space.
Further features include built-in cabinetry in the lounge area, a study nook, large laundry, and a workshop, Crimsafe windows and doors, solar panels, split air conditioning systems and fans, and abundant storage, including attic space.
Occupying a 728m2 allotment with low-maintenance gardens and bore water, this property has all the ingredients for happy waterfront living.
The home is conveniently located to Kawana Shoppingworld, cafes, restaurants, and gold-class cinemas, plus the Sunshine Coast University hospital health precinct is nearby.
This is a coastal oasis where you can have fun boating, swimming, kayaking and fishing from home. Call Trevor today to arrange an inspection.
- North-facing spacious single-level waterfront home - renovated in recent years
- Four bedrooms, three stylish bathrooms, separate large laundry and a workshop
- Oversized four-car carport great for multiple cars, boat/trailer and all your toys
- Well-appointed kitchen with an island bench, stone benchtops, quality Bosch appliances
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and built-ins, and outdoor access
- Generous covered patios and outdoor entertaining space with a fire pit and large yard
- Composite decking out over the waterfront
- Heavy-duty 12m pontoon in place to moor your vessel
- Plenty of grass and space for kids and pets to play
- Ample attic storage and an abundance of storage throughout
- Set back from the street on a 728sqm allotment, 18.1 m wide frontages
- Easy stroll to La Balsa parklands, playgrounds, and the riverfront of Pt. Cartwright Reserve