Description: ENDLESS OPPORTUNITIES...
This Timeless Classic home and land offering 1.01Ha all the way to the Logan River for the discerning fisherman and/or boat enthusiast, located in the quiet back streets of Loganholme.
HIGHSET brick home with security and fully fenced with 3m gates, sporting a circular driveway for visitors off street parking.
Solar powered therefore never has been a cost for electricity, with ducted air-conditioning (3 zones), shutters on bedroom windows, bathroom and toilet on rainwater water connected to pump including shower filter which is cost effective.
The kitchen is custom made and ergonomically designed, displaying wider bench tops, and accommodates 4 burner gas stove and more work space, Meile dishwasher, Bou-Matic oven. The sink includes a water filtration system, dual filter for drinking water (connected to town water) and all new water piping throughout the house.
Also, a large 9x6x3m double door shed with lighting including a remote powered door which has potential to offer workspace for the handyman, more cars, tractors or machinery or anything to be stored.
The garden has underground water pipes throughout up to the river, with taps and underground sprinkler system connected to 13,500L rainwater tank and pump.
On the left side of the property, a sliding gate is ready for a remote-control motor. The rear garden lights with underground power supply can be turned on and off from the kitchen upstairs, very convenient.
Walk out the back door to a field of greenery including scattered fruits (Bowen mango, Mulberry, Brazilian Cherry, Chocolate Pudding, Curry leaf tree & more) and nut trees on property with own watering system including potential for farming or crop growing. Perhaps you have an interest in keeping farm animals...chooks, ducks, goats etc. or the land could be hired to horse or pony owners for a small return. This block is fully fenced. River frontage at back of land allows you to try your luck at catching ocean fish, crab and river prawns.
Upstairs has serene view of property from dining area leading into adequate size lounge/family room in one corner with proposed built area for fire place when the cooler nights or mornings of winter creep in. Sizeable bedrooms including a decent bathroom, not to mention internal and external stairs.
Downstairs is perfect for a family with teenagers or simply a large family not forgetting the elderly parents. The bedroom downstairs has ensuite. A large rumpus or second living area to be called a second living area enormous rumpus room or visitors retreat walking out to patio area. Laundry area next to bathroom.
Beautiful afternoon sunsets can be viewed through trees from the back covered patio of the house while having a quiet BBQ or entertaining with family and friends.
If you're thinking of getting back to suburbia, then take a short walk out front door to street and around corner to local shopping centre. Plenty of parks and river parks in the vicinity to walk & exercise, entertain the kids or even walk the dog.
- Fully fenced property, 10,100m river front block
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Solar Panels
- Large fully insulated covered patio & BBQ area
- Unlimited access to water for farming, ideal for TARO plantation
- 13,500L water tank for the garden, toilets and laundry
- Large powered shed
- Side access for cars, trailer, caravan or boat
- Automatic Irrigation System
- Easy access to all freeways, just under 5 min, to reach the Pacific Highway or Logan motorway- 5mins walk to bus stop
- Under 10min to Logan Hyperdome Shopping Centre, Restaurants and Cinemas
- 20mins to Brisbane City M1 and 25mins to Gold Coast
- 10mins to Slacks Creek Bus terminal with parking, 10 mins to train station
- Proximity to 5 State schools eg. Loganholme, Kimberley Park, Shailer Park, Slacks Creek
- 10mins to Private schools eg. John Paul College, Chisholm Catholic College & Calvary Christian College
Call now for a private viewing or attend our Open home on Saturdays from 12.30pm till 1:30pm.