Description: Presenting a Modernist aesthetic with a typical peaked roofline, wood feature accents, ribbon windows and functional open interior spaces, this beautifully presented four- bedroom home situated on an elevated 607m2 allotment brings a touch of Palm Springs to the highly sought-after suburb of Indooroopilly.
Upon entering this prime hillside home, the sense of space and light often associated with a mid-century modern build is made apparent. The wall to wall windows and pitched ceiling of the open plan living and dining areas are grounded by the beautiful hardwood flooring, which runs the entire length of the upper floor. A Juliet balcony sits alongside the dining, whilst louvre and ribbon windows adorn the living space, capturing the surrounding leafy outlook.
Featuring granite benchtops, the kitchen has been finished with soft-close cabinetry and quality stainless-steel appliances including a five-burner gas cooktop, 900mm oven and dishwasher.
The master bedroom positioned at the front of the home offers a large built-in wardrobe, air-conditioning, covered balcony with wooden privacy screens and ensuite. Two further bedrooms are housed on this floor, each with built-ins and air-conditioning, and are serviced by a spacious family bathroom. With a frame-less glass shower over a square-set bathtub, wide vanity with ample storage, feature mosaic tiles and bespoke timber shelving, the bathroom is sheer sophistication.
Built over two levels, downstairs offers even more living options with a large family room and office space. The area is a bright, sunlit delight which in true mid-century modern style creates a seamless connection between inside and out. Multiple bi-fold doors open out to the stone paved courtyard, overlooking a beautiful landscape of mature trees and natural flagstone feature wall.
Ideal for a guest or teenage retreat, the fourth bedroom which features a built-in and split-system air-conditioner is also situated on the ground floor. A unique enclosed patio can be accessed from this bedroom through sliding glass doors.
A third full bathroom, double remote lock-up garage with laundry and a massive storage cupboard completes the ground floor.
The design elements of this property create a simple and timeless open plan home. Situated minutes from Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, local parks, public transport and popular schools including St Peter's Lutheran College and Indooroopilly State School, the location provides a peaceful and private sanctuary whilst being only 6km from the CBD.
Summary of Features:
- Four bedrooms, all built-in and all with split-system air-conditioners
- Master bedroom with private covered balcony and ensuite
- Open plan living and dining area made to capture cross-breezes with louvered windows and Juliet balcony
- Beautifully finished kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless-steel appliances including a 5-burner gas cooktop and 900mm wide oven, large sink with built-in rinsing insert. Fisher and Paykel dishwasher, stainless-steel backsplash and large pantry
- Main bathroom with frame-less glass shower over square-set bath, mosaic feature tiles, wide vanity with ample storage and beautiful bespoke timber shelving
- Downstairs family room with adjoining office space, fourth bedroom and third full bathroom
- Low-maintenance paved courtyard overlooking mature landscaping, pond and natural bushland surrounds
- Double remote lock-up garage with laundry
- Ample storage throughout
- 5kW solar inverter
- Private hillside 607m2 allotment
- Minutes from Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, local parks, public transport and popular schools including St Peter's Lutheran College and Indooroopilly State School
- 6km from Brisbane CBD