Description: Peaceful poolside paradise with rare family-sized layout
Peering over the peaceful poolside from a hushed, private position toward the end of the complex, this clever family-sized townhome has been intelligently designed to offer brilliant versatility from a secluded, yet central Morningside address.
Promising rare perks including dual living areas, a ground floor bedroom and bathroom, and wonderful al fresco spaces to compliment each level, it presents excellent buying for those seeking to accommodate growing children, multi-generational living, a spacious home office, or families that simply enjoy the flexibility of extra space.
Air-conditioned for year-round comfort, its light-filled upper level hosts a generous open plan concept and a large front balcony where you can relax and watch over kids splashing in the pool without ever having to leave the comfort of your own home, whilst downstairs an extra lounge area and leafy courtyard create the perfect setting for devoted entertainers, cosy movie nights at home and quiet individual retreat.
Recently refreshed with smart modern upgrades, highlights include:
• Split system air con & security screens throughout
• Tastefully updated kitchen featuring modern appliances
• Renovated main family bathroom with shower over bathtub
• Two air conditioned bedrooms on upper floor feat. BIR
• Ground floor feat. Large bedroom, additional living, and bathroom
• Private, secure and spacious pet-friendly al fresco courtyard
• Hushed complex with manageable body corp fees at $3200 p.a approx
• Plenty of off-street visitor parking within the complex
• Single bay remote lock-up garage with internal access
Set on the doorstep of Morningside's dining scene, this spectacular address is close by to the popular Flour & Chocolate Patisserie and Blue Poppy Cafe, swift CBD access via Morningside train station and bus, local grocers at Morningside Central shopping centre, and local gyms and schools. Moments from fashionable Hawthorne and Bulimba dining and retail, it offers an easy drive to the CBD & Airport via nearby Gateway motorway access.