Description: “Minion HILL” as the locals call it. This street is literally one of the best family locations.
Picture it as you are coming home at night… kids in the streets playing cricket, cycling and skateboarding with families having an afternoon drink and overlooking the Hinterland Hills. It is quite simply one of the best environments to grow up in and as a parent you have peace of mind as the kids enjoy themselves like it was when you grew up!
Don’t miss out on this fantastic family home in a great neighbourhood, only a short distance to all that you may need.
5 bedrooms with 3 large indoor living areas – a great family entertainment home.
Only a short walk from local parks and the Mudgeeraba Village, and close to so many great schools. You are also connected to the walking paths that wind through the neighbourhood and if you like, all the way down to the village! Only a short drive to the M1, Robina Town Centre and 15 minutes from the beach.
The master bedroom is on the front side of the house, giving parents their privacy with a walk in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom.
One bedroom next to the master bedroom and the remaining three bedrooms on the opposite side of the house to the rear sharing a large bathroom with a separate toilet.
The large laundry with outdoor access is tucked neatly alongside the shared bathroom and toilet area.
The Media room just off the passage is a great area for family movie nights.
The large kitchen is a great space for the family and offers a perfect segway to the dining area and second living area joining onto the kitchen in a great open plan design where the whole family can be involved at any time. A great entertainment space!
The star of the home though…a massive outdoor covered alfresco area where the family can dine and relax at any time of the day, enjoying a bbq or simply watching a movie together.
A second outdoor living area in the garden is something to be experienced with friends and family overlooking the hinterland and perfect for the summer sunsets.
The home was built in 1999 .
With a double garage and additional parking for 2 cars, this is a large property with many features for the whole family.
Don’t miss the opportunity to view this home, a great home in a great street.
Block Size - 907sqm
Total under roof floor area - 264sqm
Solar - 6.5 KW
Solar hot water system
*Rates around $1900 per year
*Current lease runs till 20 May 2022
- Ceiling fans throughout the house.
- 3 Indoor Living Areas.
- 2 outside Living areas including a large alfresco area.
- Large Block of land 907 sqm
- Large double garage.
- 5 bedroom home, rare opportunity.
- 2 large bathrooms
- Large internal laundry with external access.
- Large Kitchen
- Small garden shed
Mudgeeraba is becoming one of the Gold Coasts most sought after suburbs because of the;
- Central location
- Larger homes becoming available in the suburb
- Some of the best coffee shops on the GC
- Reputation of primary schools
- Rising property prices
- Surrounded by beautiful, natural bushland
Some of the Gold Coast's best schools are within minutes of this home;
- All Saints Anglican School
- Somerset College
- Cloverhill State Primary
- Kings Christian College
- Mudgeeraba State School
- Mudgeeraba Special School
Cafes & Restaurants
Mudgeeraba has a unique setting with a well catered Village area that offers everything you could hope for without the hassle of going to a big shopping centre. Complimenting the shopping experience is weekly Markets that offer the best local produce of the community. Adding to this there is a monthly schedule with sporting events, open theatre nights, Friday night live bands and the best coffee shops on the coast!
- Mudgeeraba Shopping village including Woolworths
- Bell Place plaza including Coles
- Aldi and any other public services are also available
- Buses running to Nerang and Robina from the Mudgeeraba Village
- 20 minutes from Gold Coast airport
- 15 minute drive from the iconic Burleigh Beach
- Robina Town Centre less than 5 min drive
- 50 Minutes to Brisbane international Airport
- Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and 5 minutes to Robina Train Station
- 5 minutes to the home of the Titans at CBUS Stadium
**Disclaimer of the advert: When preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.