Description: This very charming and cheerful residence has been recently refreshed throughout, so you can move in or rent out right away. Enjoying a bright and breezy north-east aspect from the expansive entertaining area, formal and informal living zones, master bed, 2nd bedroom and kitchen. An abundance of windows and sliding doors on this side of the home, allows a tranquil outlook to the garden and rolling green lawn.
This area is family and retiree friendly, with great long term neighbours, transport and shops virtually at your door, plus a large parkland just over the back fence. The park is popular with residents in the area, featuring a dog training area, basketball court, gym equipment, kids jungle gym, sandpit, walking tracks, open grassland, picnic areas and duck ponds. A beautiful place to play, catch up, relax, work out, or get to know your neighbours.
For the entertainers, you will love the layout of this home and the generous bright entertaining area showcasing new non-slip modern tiling. The interconnectivity with the entertaining space from the living zones and kitchen will make entertaining fun and easy all year round. Perfect for a second lounge or games area, large gatherings, casual or more intimate settings day or night. This is where you will spend countless hours creating fun memories with family and friends.
This wonderful home has many merits, and is one you will be proud to call home. Don't delay your inspection as the sellers have put the house on the market to SELL. Available for a quick settlement if required. All written offers will be presented for consideration. Call Taya today for more information or an inspection.
PROPERTY FEATURES: also see video, virtual tour and floor/site plan
* Lowset brick and tiles construction, built 1990 and situated on a large fully fenced 835m2 very usable block, with hardy green gardens and lawns plus side access to back yard
* King size master bedroom with very neat ensuite, large walk in robe, and access through sliding glass door to expansive entertaining area
* Two other queen sized bedrooms with double built in sliding robes and horizontal timber blinds
* Main bathroom features separate shower and bath, and updated tap wear
* Fresh modern carpet and paint throughout, new tiles on the entertaining area, and new coverings on patio and carport – move in ready
* Two comfortable living areas - beautifully bright carpeted formal living and dining room with access to the undercover patio and outside dining area, and a tiled family meals/lounge room also with easy access to the outdoor entertaining zone
* Separate study room near entry, perfect for those that work from home
* The heart of the home features a well-appointed neat kitchen with dishwasher, ample bench and cupboard space, walk in pantry, plus added bonus of a separate wet bar, and servery from the kitchen to the formal dining and outside dining area for easy entertaining
* Side access for large toys or for easy access when constructing the pool/shed of your dreams
*Oversize single lock up garage with internal access, loads of off street parking, PLUS wide double carport
* For year round comfort there is a new air-conditioner in the main living area, insulation (wool batts) in the roof, plus two whirly birds, ceiling fans in the living areas, block out/window blinds throughout, plus a lovely eastern aspect with ample windows/doors allows cool breezes through the home during those hot summer months
* Internal laundry with access to undercover carport area and drying space
* Solar panels installed - 8 panels, upgradable system
* Quick possession if required
* Council rates approx. $980 per half year
* NBN ready - cable TV dish installed
* Large garden shed for additional storage
* Rental potential $750-780 per week
* Stoner family park is pet friendly and completey 'off lease' for your furry friend
* 100m to bus stop, and the soon to be completed Merrimac Train Station is approx. 15mins walk
As a homeowner and resident myself for 13 years, I believe you will find Merridown Estate Merrimac a quiet established family orientated neighbourhood, with plenty of long term friendly neighbours, central and convenient to all our beautiful Gold Coast has to offer.
Occupying a delightful leafy position, this exciting residence is literally within ‘a stones throw’ to 'Stoner Family Park', and an easy walk to St Michaels College, Worongary Shopping Centre, The German Club, Merrimac Tavern, Mikes Kitchen & McDonald's Restaurants, General Shops/Dining & Public transport and more.
Approximately 10 minutes drive to Broadbeach, and 7 minutes to Robina Town Centre, Skilled Park Stadium & Robina Train Station, many entertainment/dining amenities, Robina Hospital/Medical Centres, golf courses, family parks and recreation parks for fitness-play. Within a few minutes’ drive, access to the M1 freeway, local shops, private & public schools, transport and more.
Important Notice: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate. Prospective buyers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves as to its accuracy. Although high standards have been used in the preparation of this document, no legal responsibility can be accepted by Re/max Robina or any loss or damage resulting from the content or the use of this information. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as it appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, amounts, measurements, distances and all other numerical information is approximate only.