Description: Quality 3 Bed 2.5 Bath Townhouse - Premiere NE Facing Waterfront Position - Highly Desired Central Gated Complex Simply Exquisite in Every Aspect
It would be difficult to dispute my claim that Townhouse 1034 is the very best in this highly sought-after gated complex, based upon position, presentation & quality of inclusions. For this reason alone, it will appeal to those who can discern & appreciate the extra layer of refinement which my vendor has added. Inspection is a must.
Firstly, let’s talk position.
Your north-easterly facing townhouse overlooks a beautifully manicured garden & gently sloping grassed verge to an attractive lake. You will not tire of these magnificent views from either of your fully covered and privacy-fenced decks. Yet just 50 metres up the private concrete walkway is your resort style heated pool complete with gymnasium, library, and BBQ/community facilities. And you should know that this is a very sociable community of like-minded people where you can participate as much or as little as you desire.
Plus, your premiere position in the cafe scene of Emerald Lakes (and its 13 k’s of flat pathed walkways) sees you just 10 minutes to Pacific Fair & the glittering Gold Coast beach strip, 3 minutes to Woolworths and you are literally surrounded by no less than 4 quality golf courses. Quality schools are close by as is the ‘event area’ for the Coast – Metricon Stadium.
Now, let’s talk about your new townhouse which was always ordained by Nifsan (the developers) back in 2003 to be the best of the best – and frankly, my photographer, can do a much better job of highlighting this exquisite property offering. I requested additional photos to illustrate not only the opulence of your townhouse, but a good snapshot of your immediate surroundings. Take your time poring over these and the plans which I have also included.
For those who want the facts is one sentence - here goes: It’s a three-bedroom (potential 4th), two bath townhouse (and do check what is on offer in your ensuite) with an additional powder room on the ground floor. Your living areas are generous, your kitchen is sensationally attractive and functional, and your covered, outdoor balconies (on both levels) will really allow you to enjoy our glorious Gold Coast relaxed lifestyle.
Sorry, I must add this caveat: Townhouse 1034 is an absolute MUST INSPECT.
• Ideal north-easterly facing position – arguably the best position in the complex
• 2 auto lock-up garages (5.8m x 5.8m) with internal entry (opportunity for storage facilities)
• Good visitor car parking facilities nearby
• Attractive timber flooring/high ceiling entrance
• Gracious, tiled Powder Room ensures guests need not encroach on upstairs sleeping quarters
• Separate laundry (good size)
• Open plan living & dining abound kitchen and lead to covered alfresco deck
• Air conditioning + fans
• Super chic kitchen with stone top finish + plenty of bench& drawer storage
• Good sized pantry – 4 burner gas cooktop – wall oven – ASKO dishwasher
• Provision for a large refrigerator
• Study nook & under stair storage potential
• Downlights throughout
• Magnificent covered (and very private) alfresco deck (4.3m x 3.5m) with views over delightful, manicured tiered gardens to the very peaceful lake & views through to the Gold Coast skyline (spectacular – check my photos). Note: this is really an extension of your internal living areas – summer or winter
• Carpeted timber & wrought iron staircase leads to large flexi room (3.0m x 3.5m) – could be parents retreat, study, office, extra media room – even an additional bedroom
• Large Carpeted master bedroom (3.4m x 3.9m) + massive walk-in robe + cassette A/C
• Exquisite floor to ceiling tiled ensuite with freestanding white oval bath, glass shower, stone top double basins – Note the classy 2-pak corner cupboard (a very handy addition)
• Very private covered balcony off master with views over lake (4.3m x 3.0m)
• Separate bedroom wing for Bedrooms 2 & 3 – each 2.9m x 3.3m – carpeted + fans & mirror-built-ins
• Immaculate and warm main bathroom
• Extra stock of tiles for recently revamped wet areas will be provided
• Private fully fenced garden for pets – pet door from lounge to external areas
• Secure gated community with CCTV
• Well managed & maintained complex – gardens are spectacular
• Friendly, active community where you can mix as much or as little as you like
• Amazing 20 metre resort style pool overlooking lake & BBQ/community centre
• Fully equipped gymnasium + Sun/tearoom with library
• NBN in complex
• Woolworths & Carrara markets are within walking distance (3-minute car journey).
• Pacific Fair/ Surfers Paradise & beaches a close 10 min drive.
• Cafes/Restaurants in Emerald Lakes precinct
• Brilliant 13k flat concrete walking path around lakes
• Close to public and private schools
• Handy access to 4 golf courses + Metricon Stadium + Rail & Bus transport
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.