Description: This stunning charmer is in a quiet, cul-de-sac street on a beautifully landscaped and manicured block in central Carrara. The attractive white front fence and gate only hints at the beautifully renovated property that sits behind it.
Our very professional, project designers have turned this into a magnificent three-bedroom Gold Coast entertainer – refer to the quality inclusions list below.
I can assure you this is a property you will be glad you made the time to view in person because the photos accurately represent such a tidy home where the work has all been done. Come see for yourself. It’s all there, beautifully presented and enormously feature rich. Attention-to-detail is an admirable trait in any home renovation and it’s the little things that count, like the fully integrated dishwasher hidden in the kitchen cupboards, floor to ceiling tiles in the bathroom and quality carpets for the bedrooms (among many more inclusions as listed below). And wait till you get to actually appreciate the size of the fully covered outdoor entertaining area – which offers complete privacy from all neighbours.
The fully-fenced back yard is stunning and features mature trees and gardens that would suit all family living with plenty of room for kids and pets alike.
Internally the quality of the renovation speaks for itself. The main bathroom has floor to ceiling tiles, frameless glass shower, a modern free standing white bath – just beautiful!
Of course, the Freedom kitchen renovation (completed 2017) is top shelf and the benefits of the servery to outdoor entertaining is fully appreciated when entertaining for your closest 30 friends or family.
Look, this one has plenty to offer, and a solid viewing of my attached photos will prove up my point. Be at the open home to view as this will attract considerable attention. I’m sure you will be agree this represents sensational value!
• Three-bedroom, one bath, brick & tile home on a fully fenced and landscaped 630m2 block
• Terrific central location in a quiet, family-oriented cul-de-sac street
• Brilliant Freedom kitchen with breakfast nook and outdoor servery – will impress the chef in the family, includes AEG ProClean fully integrated dishwasher, Westinghouse stove top, rangehood and oven (all brand new when kitchen installed) plus plumbed fridge space
• Large Fujitsu 7.1kw split system air conditioner in living room
• Master Bedroom, carpeted + BIR + New Fan + A/C (Rinnai 2.5kw split system)
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 – carpeted + new fans (updated in 2022)
• Bathroom – floor to ceiling tiles + modern frameless shower and freestanding bath
• Large, quality covered alfresco area – complete privacy from all neighbours
• Entertainer’s delight
• Garage (or shed) plus carport
• Open plan living
• Fully fenced yard grassed and mature landscaped gardens
• Gorgeous white front fence (colour bond around sides and back)
• Ideal for kids and pets
• Central to all the Carrara and Nerang facilities, shopping restaurants, eateries
• 5 minutes to Robina Town Centre, 7k to Pacific Fair, close to Metricon Stadium & golfing facilities
RE/MAX use best practice standards in accordance with the latest Government recommendations to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please inspect our properties with confidence.
Further, in preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.